Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Just Chuggin' Along

So, it's day two of my new exercise routine and I don't want to jinx myself, but I'm feeling great! I know I'm still riding the first-week-high, but I'm really hoping this feeling sticks around. :) Anyway, my sister, Nikki, and I went to see Eclipse tonight. Finally, I saw it! Being the Twilight Fanatic that she is, it was Nichole's third (and probably not her last!) time.

On our way

Nikki is trying out this heathyier lifestyle thing too so I convinced her to do my 25-minute run with me after the movie. We ran/walked 1.7 miles in the 25 minutes. Which is so far from my personal best that I thought about fibbing a little on here, but I want to be completely honest so there it is. Ugh!

And, the picture from after our run

No comments:

Post a Comment