Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Birthday 5k!

(Five points to me for rhyming.)
Disclaimer: This is a post-run picture!
Megan, Me, Nikki, Caitlin, and Cindy

We did it! We ran a 5k on Saturday to celebrate the beginning of my healthy 25th year of life. I was not at all prepared for how hard this run would be, I'll be honest. There were hills throughout the whole run that I just knew were there for the sole purpose of torturing me, but I showed them who was boss with a finish time of 33:29! I would like to take this opportunity, however, to thank Caitlin and Cindy for being so patient with me and slowing down your paces just to listen to me complain about my inability to breathe. I had a blast and have already started planning my 10k run for my 26th birthday. So start training people!

No comments:

Post a Comment