Tuesday, September 7, 2010

To Run or Not to Run?

I just got back from my first run (3.2 miles!) with my new iPod. Thank you so much to my amazing friends! :) And it dawned on me how much easier it is for me to run now. Being the over-achiever, and basically crazy person that I am, I'm beginning to toy with the idea of running my first half in November. By the time of the race, I'll be 15 weeks into my 18-week training schedule, so I won't be quite there, but I know if I push myself hard enough I can do it. What do you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. Listen to your body. Maybe reevaluate in a few weeks and see how your body is adjusting to added mileage. I have a really good 12-week program from Runner's World that I've sworn by. I can send it your way if you'd like to check it out!

    ReplyDelete