Wednesday, September 1, 2010

That Woman's A Beast!

Tonight Stephanie and I did a Soiree Soul Groove Dancefitness class which is the perfect combination of hip hop, booty shakin', and some moves that could rival the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders for the youknowwhat-ttiest moves I've ever seen. And it was amazing! Take a look...


I wish I had started this class earlier. The instructor was amazing and had more energy than any woman I have ever met in real life. I can't even explain her accept to say that she's a lot better at it than I was. I can pretty much admit that when my health and BMI went out the window, so did my sexiness and rhythm. I'm pretty sure I looked like something along the lines of a beached whale trying to roll myself back into the ocean. And trust me, after the class, I looked like I had just gone for a nice long swim in the ocean....I was dripping! I'm not sure what to expect tomorrow; I have a feeling I won't be able to walk. But that's just all the more reason to go next week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment