Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Wanna Run (or Walk) With Me?

Next Saturday, the 4th, is my 25th birthday. I'm having a hard time saying that, seriously. I'm almost 25? When the heck did that happen? Anyway. My schedule calls for a 5k race that day. Well, there's no way I'm going to waste my money on a race right now when my finishing time would be a humiliatingly high number. So, to celebrate the fact that at 25 I have the endurance and stamina of a 90-year-old woman with osteoporosis, I want to get together with some friends and run a leisurely 3.1 miles. I have one person committed to joining me so far (Thank you, Cindy!) and would like to add to our little twosome. So if you, or anyone you know, is interested, let me know. Even if I don't know you, I'd like to meet you! I'm thinking Woodward Park, but if anyone has any better ideas, feel free to share. Happy running!

No comments:

Post a Comment