Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Well, hello sore muscles...

...nice to see you again! I went back to the gym last night for the first time in a week. I had a lot going on at home that needed my attention more than my training schedule did. I did run twice, though, so I didn't completely fall off the wagon. I have to say, I didn't realize how much I enjoyed waking up sore every morning! I truly missed it. I worked my butt off (and both of my sisters' :)) in hopes of having a difficult time walking today. :)

I had mentioned a couple of posts ago that I'm going to be running this Saturday and would like some people to join me. I'm happy to say that quite a few people have accepted the challenge. Yeah, right! Haha! I'm sure this will be more of a challenge for me than anyone else, but I'm going to take it head on. Anyway, we would like to begin the run at 7:30, so we're going to be meeting a little before that at the Starbucks across the street from Woodward at Friant and Fort Washington. Hope to see you all there!

1 comment:

  1. youre driving an hour to fresno just to run?! youre nuts lol

    ReplyDelete